IWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Look

2 posters

Go down

First Look Empty First Look

Post  Richy Dudely Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy starts to play and IWF Superstar Richy Dudely makes his way out from backstage. The crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers as he struts down the ramp towards the ring. Before he gets into the ring, Richy walks to the far side to grab a microphone. Once he has one he hops up onto the ring apron and climbs into the ring. He leans against the top rope and takes in the crowd. Richy puts the mic to his mouth to speak but the crowd gets louder. Richy lowers the mic again to reveal that a slight smirk has spread across his face. He loves the crowd's reactions. He gets up off of the top rope and paces a little while letting the crowd die down. He puts the mic back to his lips.

Richy: Look, I haven't got much time out here so do you mind if we get this over with?

The mixed reaction from the crowd perks up a little.

Richy: That means that you guys should shut the hell up and let me talk.

Richy pauses.

Richy Looks, I'm just out here to state the obvious. I'm the best wrestler in this damn company. If anyone cares to say otherwise then they're free to try. I didn't come all the way over here from the United States to be second best. If that means i have to win the IWF World Heavyweight Championship then so be it. I'll beat whoever gets put in front of me if the boss feels that I should EARN my spot as number one contender. Even if everyone knows that I deserve it.

Richy turns to face the entrance ramp.

Richy: Jerry-actric! I'll be waiting in back for you to make me the top contender for the title.
Richy tosses the mic to the
mat as "Kamikaze" starts to play again. Richy climbs out of the ring and makes his way backstage.

Last edited by Richy Dudely on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Richy Dudely

Back to top Go down

First Look Empty Good job

Post  Psycho Steve Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Nice work man. One thing our in show GM is called Jerry Delaney. I want to keep Psycho Steve GM and Psycho Steve in shows seperate if possible.

Check out the intro I posted in Episode 1 to see what I mean

Cheers
PS
Psycho Steve
Psycho Steve
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

First Look Empty Re: First Look

Post  Richy Dudely Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm

fixed

Richy Dudely