IWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team proposal.

Go down

Tag Team proposal. Empty Tag Team proposal.

Post  Psycho Steve Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:38 am

For the first few seasons, I plan to focus on Renegades as our Tag Team division.

There will be singles matches on the show but i would like to give the tag belt a little bit of prestige.

Check our roster and look at who you would like to pair up with.

Tag teams thus far include

The Hounds of Ulster-This will be a rotating tag team or two seperate teams once i recruit another member. If you are interested in joining, contact me with a sample RP. The current members are myself Psycho steve, Temper steel and The Irish Assassin.

The Millionaire's Alliance-The power hungry, money waving egocentric 'Millionaire' Marshall and his hired goon, the savage Goldberg_. Marshall is always looking to hire talent. Again, if you are interested in joining, contact me with a sample RP.

I have thrown a couple of you guys together in a tag match just to break up the flow of the show. These teams are not permanent, unless you want to work a few matches while we whittle the numbers down toward the tag belts.

try and think of a finisher for your team as well and pick out a tag entrance video as well if you want. post these in the vids section on the forum.

Later
PS
Psycho Steve
Psycho Steve
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Tag Team proposal. Empty More tag teams

Post  Psycho Steve Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 am

Johnny and Crisis Cage-Cage Syndicate, International (CSI)

Mr Matthews and Thomasz Deitrich - The Polish Hammers (Name to be confirmed)
Psycho Steve
Psycho Steve
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down